COVID-19 Safety Protocols
This page will be updated with information about AONL’s plans for health and safety protocols for attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff at AONL 2022. This page was last updated on April 6, 2022. Please check back frequently for news and additional guidance as we refine our planning.
Masks at AONL 2022
AONL is strongly encouraging all attendees to wear masks while at AONL 2022, unless actively eating or drinking.
Rules of Entry Protocol
AONL and the AHA are excited to welcome you to the AONL 2022 Conference in San Antonio in less than two weeks. AONL requires participants to fulfill one of the options listed below:
- Provide voluntary proof of vaccination
- Provide a negative COVID-19 test result
If you are showing proof of vaccination, you are strongly encouraged to use CLEAR Health Pass for a seamless entry. Download CLEAR App.
Option A - Provide Voluntary Proof of Vaccination
AHA is partnering with CLEAR to provide you with an easy, secure way to complete your health screening before arriving on-site at the AONL Conference.
- Download the free CLEAR app.
- Tap on the white Health Pass button. Select 'Have a code?' and enter 'AONL2022'.
- Create a free account by uploading a photo of a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, and snap a quick selfie to confirm you are you.
- Already a member? Log in and verify with a selfie.
- Follow prompts to upload your proof of vaccination securely. You can add your CDC card, scan a SMART QR code or link to a health provider.
Still have questions? Watch our quick tutorial here.
Need further assistance with Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763) or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read CLEAR's frequently asked questions here.
Option B - Provide A Negative COVID-19 Test Result
For those attendees that opt to provide a negative COVID-19 test result instead of the CLEAR Health Pass, the following steps must be completed:
- Step 1: Obtain a negative antigen or nucleic acid amplification (including PCR) COVID-19 test result through a local pharmacy or medical provider. Or, obtain a self-administered at-home test that offers proctored testing or using a telehealth session. The proctored test must be issued in a format that includes identity confirmation (i.e. your name is shown on the test results). The test must be taken no more than one day before picking up your badge.
- Step 2: Present negative test result along with ID to a test verification official for status confirmation.
- Step 3: Present verification along with your ID to a registration staff member for badge pickup. During badge pickup, each attendee, exhibitor and speaker must affirm compliance with the 2022 AONL Health and Safety requirements.
Attendees seeking a telehealth proctored test, please click here. This resource is not an endorsement by AONL, it is informational only. Contact AONL at email@example.com for questions about negative test verification.